R-QUEST NS 2100 Blu Ray Publisher
Now Shipping! New 2 drive publisher from R-Quest
- Capacity: 150
- Drives: 2 x BD/RE, CD/RW, DVD/RW drives
- Burn Speed: BD R 4x, DVD±R 18x, Dual Layer 8x & CD - 48x
- Resolution: 4800 dpi
- Print Engine: 4 colour
- Print Speed: 45 seconds (full coverage)
- Operating System: Standalone or TrueNet LX browser based control
- Loading: Fully Automated
- Media Size(s): 12cm CD/DVD
- Network Software: TrueNet LX
- Cartridges: FJ2100-19-B & FJ2100-17-C
R-Quest's newest publisher - the NS 2100 take advatage of the ground breaking technology used in their flagship NS 4500 series.
Enjoy industrial grade robotics, printing and control in one affordable, compact solution. Now R-Quest quality is available to all!
Following in the footsteps of the ground breaking NS 4500 the NS 2100 also utilises the browser based software TrueNet LX. With this new user interface only a java enabled web browser is required to control and schedule production work on the NS 2100. No need to install client software or worry about platform compatibility. No other system can provide compatibility with Windows, Mac and Linux out of the box!
Publish multi disc products? Well the NS 2100 will save all the discs and artwork as one job. No need to start a new job for each disc, just select the disc set and you're off. It will even collate the output and you can mix disc formats!
The role based user configuration & security settings control access to key features in the system, with access monitored and logged for later administrator or management review. Live monitoring of jobs and instant control over job priority means that mission critical publishing tasks go straight to the front of the queue!
TrueNet LX is the first and only operating system independent browser based publishing solution, without the need for an embedded Windows, Linux, Unix or Mac Server. Running inside all major Java-enabled browsers, TrueNet LX eliminates the need to install or maintain any client software or printer drivers on the user's computer.
Publish Discs Quickly & Easily
- Drag & Drop Mastering
- Import standard ISO images - even up to 50GB Blu-ray!
- Use images stored directly on NS2100 internal HDD
- 10 job modes, including Copy, Compare, Audit and Printing
- Easy choice of media type
- Write speed selectable when creating jobCompare and Audit functions selectable when creating job
- Live edit of running jobs including changes to Quantity, Compare & Audit functions
- Live changes to job priority - send a job to the front of the queue! (can be controlled by the administrator)
User selectable e-mail notification options include:
- Job Start
- Job Complete
- Low Media
- Media Empty
- Low Print Supplies
- Print Supplies Empty
- Job Delayed
- Job Error
... even when caused by jobs ahead of yours in the queue!
Label Editor Built In
TrueNet LX includes a flexible label editor enabling you to create great looking labels within your browser! No need to install printer drivers or create PRN files.
- Easy import of standard graphic files
- Easily add Arc text for copyright or other notices
Administration Made Easy
- Jobs automatically restored and resumed after power failure for true lights out reliability
- Stand-alone Mode includes all core job functions including Copy, Compare, Audit and Print, without the need for network connectivity, giving completely autonomous and secure operation
- Masters can be loaded directly to the machine via dedicated reader (included)
- Full system diagnosis accessed directly via build in LCD/Touch pad without the need to use any PC
- Dual Firmware support for system redundancy
- Fully self-contained
- Operating system independent
- No Server-software maintenance required
- No Anti-Virus software needed
- Easily Add & Configure Users
- Role Based User Access & Security
- Easy E-Mail Setup
- Easy setup of Low Media and Low Print thresholds
- Easy Hopper & Media setup Wizard
- Multiple media types simultaneously available
Comprehensive Logging Features include:
- User Activity
- Job Activity
- Robotics Movements
- Recorder Activity
- Media Levels
- Printer Supply Levels
|Return for credit:||10 Day(s)|
|Return for refund:||7 Day(s)|
|Return for repair/replacement:||12 Month(s)|